Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg - 120 Veg caps
Top 6 Benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid
1. HIGH-QUALITY RELIABLE PRODUCT: Alpha Lipoic Acid, the most regarded as ‘universal antioxidant’ helps fight the free radicals, cleanse the body of harmful toxins, and imparts good health and wellbeing. The supplement contains the finest quality Alpha Lipoic Acid and goes through strict quality control procedures to confirm purity and potency. The vegetarian, easy-to-swallow supplement is free of gluten, salt, sugar, lactose, flavor, or preservatives.
2. POTENT & EFFECTIVE ANTIOXIDANT: Alpha Lipoic Acid is an effective antioxidant that offers a multitude of unique properties. The unusual antioxidant can act both in water-soluble and fat-soluble domains in cells and tissues to help neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress. Combining Alpha Lipoic Acid with other antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E increases the body’s ability to fight free radicals to a great extent. Furthermore, Alpha Lipoic Acid helps amplify the positive effect of other antioxidants in the body such as glutathione and coenzyme Q10.
3. PROMOTES ENERGY PRODUCTION: Alpha Lipoic Acid is an important component in the energy production process in the cells. It is much more utilized by the body, and therefore effective in multiple ways. Defective mitochondria in our body are the first signs of health issues. ALA helps protect these powerhouses from free radical damage. It helps produce energy for normal bodily functions by improving glucose utilization. It may also help reduce both physical and mental fatigue associated with aging.
4. BOOSTS COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Alpha Lipoic Acid is easily absorbed and transported into many organs and systems within the body. It crosses the blood-brain barrier, supports the function of the brain and central nervous system, and offers protection from oxidative damage. This may help slow or prevent degeneration and support a strong memory.
5. HELPS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS: People with diabetes are more prone to oxidative stress and oxidative damage plays a role in the development of diabetes-associated disorders. Alpha Lipoic Acid helps improve insulin sensitivity, glucose utilization, and may reduce blood glucose in people with type 2 diabetes. Besides, it increases levels of glutathione, a potent antioxidant that is generally at low levels in diabetics.
6. MAY HELP AID WEIGHT LOSS: The remarkable antioxidant nutrient could be a healthful addition to your weight loss program. Alpha Lipoic Acid can improve glucose and fat metabolism so that more sugars and fat in your diet are broken down and used for energy instead of being stored as fat. The energy optimization may cause you to eat less.
Directions: Take one serving after food or as directed by the physician. Store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. There are no guarantees that every person using this product/service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.
Warnings: Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.