Acai Berries Super Fruit
Açai Berries Extract For Overall Energy And Health
Açai berries: Another super fruit from the Amazon rain forests is rich in fatty acids, especially oleic, palmitic, and linoleic acids. They contain 19 amino acids, and anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, the phytochemical which help with protecting the body against various diseases.
While the açai berries have been used by the people in the Amazon basin for centuries, it has only recently entered the dietary supplements world bringing with it loads of benefits. Some vouch that these wonder berries aid in loss of weight, and some talk about the benefits in treating diabetes and cancer. Most importantly açai berries are filled with antioxidants that are the keepers of good health.
Now, let’s take a peek at the benefits of the berries
- The fibre in these berries promote digestion.
- The amino acids present in these berries aid in energy and muscle production, thereby helping in strengthening the muscles.
- Just as any other berries, the açai berries are also high in Vitamin C, one of the foremost nutrient required for improving the immune system.
- The antioxidants present in the açai berries help to keep the skin healthy, thereby keeping you looking young
- The phytochemical present aid in repairing and regrowth of the cells. While this has been proved through a study on rats, it is assumed that there will be a similar effect on humans too. So, açai berries are said to improve one’s brain functions.
- The nutrients present in the berries help in revitalising the body.