What Are The Supplements That A Fitness Pro Requires?
odybuilding, fitness, gym time: Call it by any name, but the result is the same. A route to a fit and healthy body. Fitness is the newest passion for people who want to stay healthy. It is time-consuming and takes lots of effort, and people are waking up to the fact that the modern sedentary lifestyle is making them lazy, unhealthy, with the body being prone to various ailments.
As an overall remedy, many people are getting into the fitness regime. The nutrient requirement changes for a fitness regime and here’s what you need to look at to keep you healthy.
- Whey Protein: One of the most common supplements for anyone in the fitness regime is the whey protein. Whey protein is a source of protein that helps repair, regrow, and strengthen the muscles. This powder contains all the required 9 amino acids and consumed soon after a workout as it helps to stimulate protein synthesis.
- Creatine: The no. 1 performance enhancers in the gym is creatine. Creatine helps in increasing mass, strength, and performance in the gym and as such it is the most sought after supplement for serious gym-goers.
- Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA): This is yet another variant of protein that is required by the body for reducing the soreness of the muscles and fatigue after rigorous exercises.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a natural brain stimulant that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. It stimulates the brain and nervous system to focus and improve energy. It also helps enhance endurance performance by mobilizing the fat reserves in the body.
- Omega 3 EFA: Omega-3s are important components of the membranes that surround each cell in your body. They provide calories and are consumed to increase exercise performance and muscle strength.
So, if you are a beginner and want to have reaped the benefits of the gym regime, the above products are the ones you need to look for. While all the above nutrients are available in any dietary supplement store or your nearby pharma, it would be better to check with your trainer to understand which brand and product you should use at every stage of the fitness regime.